Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
We are serious about respecting the intellectual property rights of others, and thus it is our policy to review all notices of alleged copyright infringement that are submitted. To that end, we have established the following Notice and Takedown Policy in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that any material to which you own the copyright is being used on the website without your permission, you can report the alleged infringement by submitting the following information in writing:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of those works.
- Identification indicating the location of the material alleged to be infringing in a specific enough manner to allow us to locate the material.
- Your postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the material's copyright owner, an agent for them, or the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted in your notice is accurate and that you own the copyright to the disputed material or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature as the copyright holder, or that of your authorized representative.
Note that if you fail to include all of the listed information required in your DMCA notification, your notification will not be valid and will not receive a response.
You are required to send any DMCA Notice by way of our contact form.
Misuse of the procedures or misrepresentation of facts in a copyright infringement claim may result in legal consequences. To ensure that you are not held liable for costs associated with abuse of the process, please ensure the veracity of your claim.
Take Down Procedure
It is our policy to take down material that is claimed to be an infringement of copyright or based on facts or circumstances indicates infringing activity. It is also our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers, and we will take swift action to terminate access to any infringing material in accordance with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
We reserve the right to change or add to this policy at any time without notice. Thus, users are advised to re-read this policy regularly to stay abreast of any such updates.