Your access to and use of the website signifies your understanding and acceptance of all terms stated in this policy. Please read it carefully.
This website is not intended for the use of anyone who has not reached the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from those persons.
We process your personal data in as secure a manner as possible and protect it against unauthorized processing, loss, or damage.
This policy applies to information collected during your visit to the desktop or mobile version of the website, information that is collected via your email correspondence with the website, and information collected via any application used to access the website.
This policy does not apply to third parties that may be linked to or be accessible from this website. Clicking on advertising or other links that navigate away from this website may result in third party collection of your personal information, over which we have no control and for whose privacy policies we bear no responsibility.
For questions concerning this policy please contact us by way of our contact form.
Information we collect
The kinds of information we gather from users of our website is dependent upon the user's level of interaction with website as follows:
A. Members - If you become a member of the website by registering, you voluntarily provide such information as username, password and email address. We collect information about your preferences and interests and any other information your provide in your communications with us. Technical and usage data we collect from non-members is also collected from you (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - Browsers are visitors who do not register with the website. Information gathered from browsers (and from members) includes IP address, referral URL (if applicable), geographic location and time zone, operating system and platform, browser type and version, and information about your use of the website.
How information is collected
We use the following methods to collect your information:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, we use passive data collection methods, such as cookies, to gather information that includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version and language, location and time zone, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - We collect your personal data during the registration process. We also collect personal data when you post materials on the website and when you contact us by email or onsite forms or any other method of communication.
How we use personal information
The personal information collected and processed by us is used for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- To provide the website and enable its interactive elements
- To display content and advertising that is in line with your interests
- To carry out research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining and improving our website
- To diagnose and resolve any technical issues and ensure the smooth operation of the website
- To enable us to provide support and reply to your communications
- To comply with applicable law and cooperate with law enforcement authorities
Information we share
We will not share your personal information, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Service providers that perform certain services on our behalf (e.g. customer service, marketing, analytics, security, hosting or website functionality), and only for the fulfillment of their services
- A buyer or legal successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or the sale or transfer of any or all assets in which personal information is among the assets transferred
- Regulators, law enforcement or other such authorities to comply with the law or protect our rights or the rights of other parties
You can contact us in regard to the exercising of your rights concerning personal information. These rights include access, correction, restriction, and deletion. Furthermore, you have the right to request a copy or transfer of your information, object to the processing of it, or withdraw your consent for its use.
Transfer of Information
We may transfer, store, or process your personal information to and in countries other than your own, and those countries may have less comprehensive privacy laws and may be outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website indicates your consent to this transfer, storage, and processing.